Kirmuss 'In the Groove' Ultrasonic Record Restorer - Upscale Audio Edition

Looking to get an ultrasonic disc cleaner. This one was recommended to me by an audiophile friend. Anyone here have this model? Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. I know nothing about  Ultrasonic cleaners but hear they are great. 

128x128knollbrent

After doing some research an audiophile friend and I went partners on a new Degritter Mk II. We have had it for about 6 months now and are happy with it. It does make a noticeable difference with record sound quality. I’ve also found that using it helps with static electricity as I rarely use my record brush. 

I owned a Kirmuss and agree; does a great job cleaning LPs but was too much hassle.

For about half the price, I purchased the ultra-sonic LP cleaner linked below. Does a great job and is easy to use.

HumminGuru Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner

They have a new, more costly model. Still several hundred less than the Kirmuss. I have no experience with it.

HumminGuru NOVA Advanced Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner

Can't the Kirmuss be used without all the steps as a well designed ultrasonic cleaner?  It's less than 1/3 of the price of the expensive ones, and I have been thinking about getting one.

Take a candle-lit bubble bath everyday. Hug your records and get in the tub with them. You could even setup the bathtub in your listening room for convenience purposes.

It is the only way to get your records to sound the best.

I'd buy a degritter. Very reliable

I currently own an Audiodeske Glass which works great, but has had some reliability issues.

I also have a VPI 16.5 for heavier duty initial cleaning if necessary for used records.

I had a Kirmuss briefly. Following their cleaning protocol requires more time than I have available for the task.