Judging speakers to purchase.

What are the key attributes in your sound system that you would like your new speakers to enhance or at least not diminish. 

Not taking doubt efficiency or port vs sealed or price or finish or footprint. None of that stuff. What are the sonic attributes you appreciate can.t live without. 

sounds_real_audio

It’s a given that speakers have to play well in your room, especially in the sub-200 hz range to have any chance of sounding like music. But for me, having see-thru clarity and stellar phase coherency is huge, then they can pass along what they’re fed with minimal coloration and veiling. A great soundstage is a must, but is usually present if the clarity and phase coherency are good (dispersion is factor here too). That level of clarity also tends to bring excellent micro dynamics. Yep...superior clarity is up there on my wish list, but it also makes them revealing of the rest of the system, which can set you up well for the rest of the journey.

I want to be able to just relax and enjoy the music and not think about the reproduction at all. My speakers give me that.

Hoping to discover more regarding the sound that the speaker has. Thin, forward, bottom heavy...feel free to use words like rich midrange and organic sounding and realistic presentation...

Often speakers that are appreciated most simply work well with. the room acoustics.