Hi anyone near Cliffwood , NJ 07721 ? need favor !

i found some used ALLISON speakers for sale,near Cliffwood , NJ 07721  
the seller is the dreaded local pick up ,only ! i need someone to go get them box them up and ship them to me in AZ  i can e mail a free pre-paid UPS label and of course would compensate for time, effort, gas, packing, boxes, beer, wine, coffee THX ! 
U haul has good boxes! just got some AL130 fr NH in them! Cliffwood , NJ   

128x128quickjack1234
Post removed 

I’m nowhere near NJ, but those speakers do look interesting.  Umm, how far from Clifford are you??

Sound like you need to take a road trip and go pick them up. Maybe fly in, rent a truck and drive back. Either that or trust a shipper. Good luck!

I had a friend who had the Allison Ones, heard them many times w/ Apt / Holman electronics & they were good in some ways & lacking in others. They had a nice clean, tight bottom end but a bit thick & heavy sounding w/ not much nuance & extension on the high end. They were design to placed on the wall & thus had minimal depth or three dimensional sound stage. Overall, like many other older New England speakers ( AR, Advent, KLH ), were very listenable, not fatiguing & faults were of the omission type, not commission type. 

I’m in NC, or I would try to help.  I have sentimental attachment to items of my youth that I would love to have.  I once drove 12 hours round trip to pick up a bass head for a buddy.  He played bass guitar in a 1970's band, and discovered his original bass head for sale.  It had been "lost" on a tour in 1979.  He still had the matching cabinet.  I've never seen someone as excited as when I pulled in his driveway with that Ampeg gear.

So, quit giving the poster beef about the speakers, and someone help him out.  Return Karma is a good thing.