Heavy difficult to move speakers- how do you deal?

I have a tough decision. I have speakers with built-in casters and move around quite easily. But I’m thinking about buying new speakers that have spikes and discs and weigh 120 pounds each.

Has anybody figured out a way to make life easier should you want to move a speaker around your home or even a couple feet from where they currently are?

emergingsoul

I use a hand truck with a blanket to protect the finish and it works really well.

I am an advocate of alternate positions, alternate toe-ins, especially related to Imaging for one or two listeners.

I move mine frequently

Furniture Type Dual Wheel Caster's Axels are firm, single wheel axels, even high quality, wobble. 

3 (not 4) Casters. will always be steady, no shims needed anywhere you move them. More downward weight (+33%) per caster.

An apron/skirt (my current speakers shown below) concealing the casters automatically prevents tipping.

Rear Anti-Tip blocks. 2 casters up front, 1 rear center caster, no apron/skirt: you need to prevent tipping.

Put 'anti-tip' blocks in the rear corners, just a little shorter in height than the casters, they only touch the floor if the speaker starts to tip. 

Lastly, tilt: aim the tweeters at seated ear height (see the unfinished pine 2x4 above my front casters, lifts the front 1-1/2". The upward tilt also alters the angle of reflection off the floor and ceiling

OP,

I would imagine it would be possible to put castors as there is a drilled out steel plate forming its bass for the steel points. , But to take such a spectacular speaker and then significantly compromise the sound quality  with castors would be a real shame.