Has anyone compared the Luxman 595 and the 590 AXII?

Has anyone heard both the Luxman 595 and the Luxman 590 AXII? I own the 595 and I like it. I heard the 590 AXII once in a store and I liked it also. However, I feel like I liked the 590 AXII more as I remembered it more open sounding/less stuffy. Maybe, though, it was just me remembering it wrong. Has anyone else compared?

Also, in this review for a Yamaha Steve Huff mentioned he liked the 590 AXII more than the 595 which made me feel like I was hearing correctly when I thought I might of liked the 590 more from that one listening session

https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2024/04/27/the-yamaha-a-s-3200-integrated-amp-review-2024/

From the review:
My fave Luxman is still the older 590 AXII but I love the Yamaha AS-3200 just as much for my tastes in sound, today. In other words I am putting the A-S 3200 in the same company as the Luxman 590 AXII, build and sound.

dman777

When I was at the store, I heard the 590 AX II on Wilson Sashas 1. At my home, I have the 595 on the Focal Sophia 1s. I wonder how much of a difference that would make in the mids? 

Actually, I was thinking that if you live near me, you could borrow my 590 AXII and do an in-home comparison. But you don’t. I should have provided more context, sorry.

@dman777 - Knowing the good nature of many on here at Audiogon, he might be thinking about locations where you could possibly demo the 590axii. That’s my instinct on why he’s asking.