Has anyone compared the Luxman 595 and the 590 AXII?

Has anyone heard both the Luxman 595 and the Luxman 590 AXII? I own the 595 and I like it. I heard the 590 AXII once in a store and I liked it also. However, I feel like I liked the 590 AXII more as I remembered it more open sounding/less stuffy. Maybe, though, it was just me remembering it wrong. Has anyone else compared?

Also, in this review for a Yamaha Steve Huff mentioned he liked the 590 AXII more than the 595 which made me feel like I was hearing correctly when I thought I might of liked the 590 more from that one listening session

https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2024/04/27/the-yamaha-a-s-3200-integrated-amp-review-2024/

From the review:
My fave Luxman is still the older 590 AXII but I love the Yamaha AS-3200 just as much for my tastes in sound, today. In other words I am putting the A-S 3200 in the same company as the Luxman 590 AXII, build and sound.

dman777

@dman777 - Knowing the good nature of many on here at Audiogon, he might be thinking about locations where you could possibly demo the 590axii. That’s my instinct on why he’s asking. 

Actually, I was thinking that if you live near me, you could borrow my 590 AXII and do an in-home comparison. But you don’t. I should have provided more context, sorry.

When I was at the store, I heard the 590 AX II on Wilson Sashas 1. At my home, I have the 595 on the Focal Sophia 1s. I wonder how much of a difference that would make in the mids?