Estate sale Fuselier speakers for $370 but I know nothing about them.

So I found these four Fuselier speakers for $370 at an estate sale. They look amazing and from everything I've seen around this forum the creator seemed to know what he was doing.  But I'm just getting into this hobby and I've come across these and I have no clue as to whether they are any good or whether they even work. Any thoughts on how I should proceed or steps I should take? Or should I just buy them and hope for the best? 

Here is a photo of them: 

Thanks so much.  

thatguyyouknow

Given that the volume issue is the same via the phono input and the tuner and it also seems that the gain from the Eskinsin is not much higher, only providing 3dB more gain when used direct into amplifier, I suspect that the amplifier is defective, possibly in the input stage. What is output voltage on the Eskinsin?

I assume you have the Rotel hooked up to the pre-out RCA jacks on the rear of the Kenwood. Have you switched from normal to separate?

@mesch I've looked for the output voltage on the Eskinsin but have been unable to locate it, but seeing as the volume does change a little, I am hoping that instead of an amplifier issue, it's more like both devices have too low of an output voltage to drive the amp any louder.  I suppose the only way to find out is to get a real streamer and see if that fixes the issue. I'll start looking into those now. I assume there is one that also has a sub out / volume controls (so basically a preamp?) 

Wow this is a lot haha

@dill  yes the only noticeable difference is that the sub out is no longer usable when switched to seperate.