Cornwall IV and subwoofers

Anyone using Cornwall IV with subs?  If so, what brand and size? One or two? Ported or sealed? How are you connecting them? If line-in, what's your low-pass crossover point?  My goal is getting the best integration for music, not HT.

Thanks,Bill
wrm57
I run CWIVs with two REL T9i subs.  I would think T7i (smaller units) would suffice.  They are run off speaker level outputs from the amplifier.  They are not necessary, but fill in the lowest octave and provide a good sense of stage depth and make things seem even more lifelike.  
I have Cornscalas, pretty much same specs as CWIV.  I have 100 Hz crossover and feel the subs are "part of the music."  I have two 10" subs.  
@jbhiller Yes, rightly said. I tried the CW4s by themselves and they sound great. I tried them with the REL subs and everything was just better. "More lifelike" is apt. 
I demoed the Cornwall IVs a few weeks ago and the bass floored me and my wife, when turned up. I can’t imagine adding subs to these. 
Interesting about the different comments around the bass. I think it is what you are used too. I run subs (not with cornwalls) and every system without subs seems lacking to me. I need flat sound down to 20hz to be happy with a system. Now that I have had it long-term I can’t live without it. 
I thought the cornwalls lacked deep bass (bass under 35hz?) with them both right next to the front wall and pulled out 5’ or so. Subs would be a must for me. Not to add bass but to extend it. I listen to modern music for what it is worth.