Bozak 312s from 1968

My first hi-fi speakers were a pair of Bozak 312s purchased in 1968 (from Lee Kramer of High Fidelity SSS in Atlanta for a whopping $310). About 3 years later I upgraded to the B-4000 Symphony and packed up the 312s in their original boxes. There they've stayed all these years until this August (2020). Amazingly, they still work! And sound fine. I'm surprised at how much bass those 12" woofers put out. I'll likely put them up for sale soon here in the greater Knoxville, TN area.
richtn
I sold Bozak speakers back in the 70’s.  Good bass but terrible highs.  That all aluminum tweeter really dulled the highs. 
When I got the Symphonys I added, and I'm working from memory, a tweeter array that was called something like micro stat. They sat on top of the main speakers and had maybe four tweeters each in an angled array. I recall that the overall sound was much better. Anyway, there probably aren't too many of us who go back that far.
I go back that far. I was in the market for my first pair of good speakers, and I narrowed it down to the Bozak Concert Grands, and the Klipschorns. In the end, I chose the K-horns; but I still have fond memories of those Bozaks at House of HiFi in Trenton NJ.  
I've owned a few Bozak models over the years and wish I stilled had the Concerto VII's.  They were manufactured in Connecticut and had the classic New England signature sound where the highs were more than adequate but not sizzling, like JBL, Altec, and Klipsch.  Their last in house tweeter was the B-200Z which had a little more sparkle.  What Bozak was known for was their excellent midrange drivers, some of the best in their day.  The B-312 was a two way design but could be upgraded to a B-313 by adding their six inch midrange driver and X-over network...a much better sounding speaker.
My Dad had B-305 half a Concert Grand... not much treble extension but as others have said great midrange and floaty bloaty bass. I still have the Mac gear that ran em....