Best way to clean glossy finish on speakers?

I have a microfiber cloth and distilled water and isopropyl alcohol. 

I can use all this to clean a TV screen and my glasses, but is there a preferred way to clean pristine glossy finish on speaker cabinets so that trace scratching does not appear?.

emergingsoul

The best way to clean the glossy finish on speakers is to follow the manufacturer's recommendation for cleani8ng.

On my piano black speakers, I use a spray bottle to put a fine mist of diironized water on the speakers and wipe with a microfiber cloth, one direction only.  I have been doing this the past 6 years with no scratches, lines or swirls.  

I like the car detailing spray idea. Also a swiffer duster is really good to have. What an incredible invention this was and how stupidly simple it is.

No one mentions use of distilled water, which is a lot better to use versus tap water.

Amazing answers herein.

A Clean microfiber cloth is probably a good idea. Glossy finishes on speakers can be pretty damn incredible.

I think polishing glossy surfaces is probably not a good idea. Cars you need it because it protects against all the Dust and air flow.