Best ultrasonic lp cleaner in 2020 and what surfactant best?

so many new ones.  ps advise
and i read that surfactant is hugely important.  Any expertise on that?
ml89009
@tablejockey The Spin Clean works fine, I have one of those also, but you still have to dry the record whether using the Spin Clean or whatever.  So your point that the extra step of drying the record  further adds to the complexity is moot.  The post cleaning steps described with the Kirmuss have to do with restoration of older records.  Why bother? For the most part if you just want to clean your records, you push the button and dry them.  Simple as that.

My only issue with the Spin Clean is the sponges do not last very long once they dry out.  If you leave them in solution, the solution gets grows fungus within a few days depending on ambient temperature.  Of course, the same is true with any record cleaning system that has a reservoir.
Any Thoughts on a Concentrate Enzyme Solution/ Distilled Water Mixtures Performance when used for the USC Bath ?
Does it benefit from adding a Surfactant ?
I have read many positive things about the Degritter. It seems to be very well thought out and engineered. I also like the fact that it is a one step process (hit the button and at the end of the cycle you have a clean dry record that is ready to be played). It is on my short list, but other priorities keep it from rising to the top.

For the time being, I will continue to use my trusty Nitty Gritty 1.0 with L'Art du Son and a rinse of distilled water.  I also use carbon-fibre brush to remove static.
I highly recommend degritter. I also have the audiodesk pro and a diy ultrasonic tank.
The degritter is sooo much better
@ddriveman just curious since you own 3 different ultrasonics why do you say the degritter is "sooo much better" than audiodesk?