Best room treatment

Good day everyone.  While I’m waiting for my system to arrive I’m turning my attention to treating our not so good 2 story family room that it will be installed in. There are quite a few brands out there. My question is can anyone who has tried the various  brands recommend the ones that work the best for absorption and diffusion. Thank you
ronboco
Synergistic HFT are far more effective than old-school acoustic panels. I know. I have extensive experience with both. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367
Synergistic HFT are far more effective than old-school acoustic panels.

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...
Maybe check out Artnovion panels... They look great and have extensive research behind them. artnovion.com 

I took advantage of GIK's free room analysis about 6 months ago and have continued to be impressed with the results.  I took a few months before I decided on a specific acoustic company to research and educate my self on room acoustics in general.  I used all free on line resources, especially via Google and You Tube.  I found out there's a wide variety in the quality of advice being offered for free on the internet, ranging from poor quality and virtually worthless to surprisingly high quality and valuable. 
     But don't worry, you'll quickly and easily be able to determine which  sources are knowledgeable, experienced, trustworthy and worth investing time in learning from and which are not, it's fairly obvious within a few minutes of reading or listening.   I found this video, interviewing Anthony Grimani, to be especially useful and a good place to begin your edification:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raAyF5ksbkk&t=40s

This guy has produced other videos that I found interesting and useful.  I suggest you take notes no matter which expert sources you decide to trust and learn from.

Good luck,
Tim

Thank you everyone. I’m quickly learning how important it is to get the room as good as you can for the best sound.