Best integrated tube amplifier, under $3,000.00. No phono needed. Could be used, too.d

What's the best integrated tube amplifier under 3k, don't need phono.  Used is ok, too.  Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xanotherbob
Anyone hear the F35 from Black Ice Audio, Jolida Company. With how attractive it is it must sound good. 🤪
After being punished with digital amp scratch I’m getting back into a sub 3k tube amp too! How do the new integrated tube amps compare to the old legends like CJ and VAC Avatar? I can’t see spending 3k on something that will inevitably need 1k worth of work and protection from UPS warehouse lawn dart games. Wanting advice soon so I can play some tunes for Mrs. Claus while I unleash the black mamba I have for her.
Right now best bang for the buck the New Jolida Black ice 
it has a nice meter right on top easy biasing which is more accurate then  auto bias which averages , all the heart - the transformers use very good German transformers , and very nice looking in Indiana great pricing, for more money Ayon 
better then Prima Luna any day of the week. I have owned both 
Ayon is high quality built in Austria ,not  China and a Tube USA  gives very. Good deals on them.prima Luna pricing has gone up 
a lot since upscale Audio has been putting ads up for years ,
land in part reviews are political for sure.i owned a Audiostore 
and have many sad stories of very good companies going belly up 
because they could not afford say $50k for advertising ,which 
would give them ratings and good exposure. Keep that in mind 
look. For reviews from around the globe and forums to see how 
good build quality is customer service ,as well as longevity.
roughly only 25% actually goes into the product that is why many times like myself I mod them ,or have them upgraded with premium parts , upscale audio brags about Solen capacitors which in reality are low average at a Best !! A 6 rating out of 15 on top grading capacitor scale .i hold  mfg accountable , most use brass connectors which suck vs gold over copper sonicly as well as conductivity keep that in mind .a very noticable upgrade in sonics ,look at your IEC power cord input no name $2 sink brass crap, when for a less  then $15 wholesale you can install a gold over Copper Furutech  5x less. Resistance to start which is a Hufe bottle neck and robs low level detail. This shows they don’t care 
these little things should Allways be included most people would gladly pay the extra $1-200 for Gold Copper IEC,st least 1 pair rca,
loudspeaker s and amp terminals same thing for $150 night and day better I put the WBT. In myself ,it’s about time companies 
start stepping up !! Thatis how a Modwright got his start by providing top quality parts in key areas , in loudspeakers 90% 
are substandard Xover parts .i have 20+ years of experience ,even in $$ name brands ? I  have called and emails several , a few have listened, others don’t care.
Rogue transformer hum hit or miss not the best transformers and horrible grade tube socketstubes get loose $2 socket ,Really not good , I hate  low grade brass connectors ,
I no longer buy their gear. That’s my take after owning 4 off them much better quality out there that’s competitive .Ayon , Jolida Anew a Black ice,triode Audio Canada excellent build you pay more but very good quality.
Another vote for the Rogue Cronus mag 3, the new version is one of the best bang for the buck products in the entire industry, for 3k full retail it's a stunner.
Another vote for the Rogue Cronus mag 3, the new version is one of the best bang for the buck products in the entire industry, for 3k full retail it's a stunner.
I just read what speakers you are using, I also own revels and rogue. Rogue  drives them well, I also have multiple audio friends with the same combo, it's great together. Good luck.
I am currently using a Pathos Classic Model One MKII in my system Speakers are 87dB. Room Is 12X15'. This integrated provides a very smooth presentation with drive. It is also has show case looks. The latest model is the MKIII which sells for $2995. I have seen used ones for sale, not often however. Spec at 70/130 WPC into 8/4 ohms.
Older thread, but thought I would give some feedback on the BLACK ICE AUDIO F35 Integrated. Mine is still currently breaking in. Approximately 100 hours on it at the moment. I recently rolled some KT 150’s in place of the EL 34. Big improvement....
Anyway short summary.....easily one of the better buys currently in audio for an integrated amp. Looks very nice, sounds even better. Have had several integrated units in the system in the past two years ranging in price from 1500.00 to 10 K (Esoteric F5). I like the F35 better than all of them, with the possible exception of the Esoteric...The Esoteric has been gone for over a year, so no side by side compare, but as much as I enjoyed the Esoteric, the Black Ice F35 is just as enjoyable....Plan to put some better coupling caps in
 (V Cap..ODAM) and change out the inexpensive TI op amp to a very nice discrete SPARKO op amp. This should allow the F35 to open up even more with cleaner and more relaxed, detailed mids n highs.....
Cheers....