Best CD player under $2000

I have enough cd’s to justify a new or newer one, just not home through the week to invest in streaming. Current player is a Myryad Z-122 nice little unit that has served me well. Using a Jolida FX Glass Tube DAC at the moment.
micthurst
Oppo makes a REALLY good CD player in your price range. Be sure to also purchase a green marker to color the edges of your CD’s!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you look for a while, you can probably find a used Bryston BCD-3 for close to that.  Excellent buy, because you have the best after-market support from Bryston.

Otherwise look for a Marantz SA-11S3.

I concur with member two left ears that you should look for a Marantz SA-11S3 player.  Sounds incredible smooth and dynamic. The build quality at 40 pounds is second to none. A great player all around. Used at $2000 is a sure steal.
I would consider the Electrocompanient CDP  they are musical and have a nice sound stage and separation.  Better sounding then what has been mentioned so far IMO.

BTW the weight of a component has nothing to do  with being built like a tank.

Happy Listening.
I have the Yamaha S2100 and an OPPO 95.  The 95 sounds much smoother and less grainy.  When I first got the OPPO, I thought it sounded dull, but that was not the case.

Get any OPPO that ends in "5" (i.e., 95, 105, 205) and you can't go wrong.  My 95 was $300 used with the remote and streaming dongle in perfect shape.  But I got mine before they stopped producing CD players and their prices are going up fast.

Used 95s can be still be had for <~$400 if you shop.