Axpona 2024 who is going and why?

​​​​

AXPONA - Audio Expo North America

Join music lovers and audiophiles from around the world as they descend upon the nation’s largest showcase of manufacturers and retailers ever assembled in one venue only at AXPONA.

axpona.com

I booked flight and hotel reservation for Axpona 2024 last night.

This is my first time to Axpona.

My prime target will be

1. Aris Cerat which I had not listend myself.

How good is Aurora and theire Dac and elextronice?

2. MBL

I like theiir 101E which sounds very musical but wish to listen to therir larger model.

3. Martin Logan

It had been a while since I listened to Martin Logan, thus want to have update on their electrostatic speakers.

4. Clarisis speakeer

I wnat to find out how good this planar speaker is.

5. Wof von Langa

I wish to get a filed coild speakers most likely original or replica of Western Electric.

But I als want to find out how good it is.

I had also got very good impression of Songer Audio field coil units.

It will be nice if Voxactive also display field coil unts.

.6 Bcach-SP

www.theabsolutesound.com

Theoretica Applied Physics BACCH-SP adio Stereo Purifier - The Absolute Sound

Theoretica Applied Physics BACCH-SP adio Stereo Purifier - A Princeton professor of physics has spent decades figuring out how to make stereo sound more realistic. Now, with the “Band-Assembled Crosstalk Cancellation Hierarchy” (BACCH) processor, you can hear stereo imaging as never before...

www.theabsolutesound.com www.theabsolutesound.com

I have serious interest in this cross talke cancelling unit and Dac.

I wish to find out the effect myself.

There could be unexpected suprise as ohter audio show. ;)

I had lived in Chicago from 1998 to 2001 whete my son was born.

I had enjoyed nice audio shops over there.

I bought my Apogee Duetta Sig driven by Krell KSA 150.

It is one of the most musical audio system through my 45 years of Audiophile.
128x128shkong78

I'm going because my girlfriends brother lives in Chicago. It'll be two birds with one stone

@willywonka If you have the time at Axpona, have a listen to the new Magna and Immanis with your old VM-1a. I would like to have your take on it.

For those who visit/listen to the Clarisys Speakers, please let me know what type of diffusion/deflectors etc. they use behind the speakers.

Thanks,

ozzy

Post removed 

No. I don’t need to fly somewhere to listen to Martin Logan’s. They’re in my family room. Nor do I need to fly somewhere simply to hear the latest and the greatest. It’s called zen. Breathe in, breathe out, contentment. But have a good time.