AV123 Strata Mini's or Klipsch Forte 3 or 4

Looking into wether it’s worth going from a pair of AV123 Strata Mini’s to a pair of Klipsch Forte's either the 3 or 4. I’m using an Emotiva XMC-1 as a preamp, the front speakers in my system are being driven by a Parasound 2125v2. Music sources are a Bluesound Vault 2 through a Oppo 105 DAC and a Pro-Ject 2Xperience turntable with a Sumiko Bluepoint # 2 cartridge and a Parasound Zphono-USB phono amp also a Project Speed Box S. I also have an Emotiva UPA-700 for my surround and center channel. I got the Parasound because I needed more power for the Strata Mini's. Selling the Parasound  and Strata Mini’s would help finance the Klipsch's since they don’t need as much power as the Strata Mini’s. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
thegreenline
While you are selling, I’d dump that emotiva preamp for something else. Get the Forte IV before they decide to raise prices again.

Oz
If you listen to poorly recorded music (like the majority of CLassic Rock) dont buy Forte's of any kind.  They are the least forgiving speaker in the Heritage lineup
If you listen to poorly recorded music (like the majority of CLassic Rock) dont buy Forte's of any kind. They are the least forgiving speaker in the Heritage lineup

I agree to a point. I have two friends with original Fortes with ALK crossovers and it was a huge improvement. It's hard to get them to sound offensive on any material. The Forte III could be a little unforgiving on some things, but supposedly a lot of that has been cured in the new version.

Oz

I agree, the Forte IV sound excellent with music but I was blown away how great movies sound with the 4s and a sub.   Honestly the Forte IV do not need a sub.   I set my sub to 40 Hz,  and its perfect.

Buy the Forte IV.....   they are awesome speakers .   To not buy a speaker because they are "unforgiving" is silly,  to me that means they are revealing....   so what if some recordings are lackluster, they were to begin with.