Aurender Users

Hi, I don't know if this has been answered before but I want to ask Aurender users a question.

I'm thinking of buying an Aurender N200 but I can't find a dealer to test it.

For me the most important thing is to be able to discover new music. In the Condutcor app, if you listen to Tidal, does the app give recommendations for similar songs or artists? does it have a "radio" function like Roon?

opm

I love my N200.   It is built like a tank , sounds awesome, and has a great interface.   They just launched the Beta of V Tuner or V Radio ... whatever they call it.  It has a lot of great stations across the country you can add as presets.  

You can leave it in a mode where it will play similar artists on Qobuz.   I also have Tidal on that machine but I tend to use Qobuz more.     I think Tidal does the same thing

@blisshifi 

+1 Well put. If you use to use the tool (Conductor), there are ample ways to discover new music.

@blisshifi Thank you very much for your detailed answer. It's just what I was looking for.

Another question: when you save a song in a playlist, do you store it directly in Tidal/Qobuz or in a Conductor playlist?

@opm you can choose to do either. If it includes local files on my drive as well as streaming, I use the Conductor playlist. But those are not portable, so in most cases I make playlists on my streaming platform of choice. 

It is possible to add tracks to a Qobuz playlist from within Conductor. 

Patience may be the way to go on this one. My local hifi dealer told me Aurender is going to add Roon ready to their line-up soon. Looks like I will be trading in my AuralicVega2 in the future. The N200 is a great unit. If you love your dac then I would highly recommend it. I have to admit I really like the Aurender sound and would buy something from the A series (dac included). Happy hunting. As far as finding a dealer, it would be worth a road trip.