Aurenda and Tidal and Qobuz connect

Cannot get these to work on my aurenda n100, thatbisvi cannot access the day by way of their apps, though I can access tidal and qobuz by way of Composer. Spotify Connect works. 

I have tried everything I have seen suggested: reboot, reinstall, delete cache.

Any suggestions?

asamuelson

We are Aurender dealers. Agreed with @tvad on their support. It is excellent. If it helps here is a link to the information they will need when you contact them. They may remote in and configure a fix for you, and get you up and running in no time.

https://ask.aurender.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026675894-How-can-I-contact-Aurender-Technical-Support

Good luck!

Choice Audio

Have you done any custom configuration of your Wifi/Internet access, like blocking ports or changing the DNS provider?

Thanks everyone. I did get an answer from  aurender that the n100 does,not support tidal or qobuz connect. 

I wanted to do this so I could use tidal and qobuz features that are available from their apps. 

asamuelson

... I did get an answer from  aurender that the n100 does,not support tidal or qobuz connect ...

I do not think Qobuz Connect even exists, unless perhaps you have an early beta version of the software.

Cleeds is correct; Qobuz Connect is not a thing (yet). As with any streamer that supports Qobuz, it is only accessible via the streamers native app