Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

I listen to the Caladan at Axpona they are good sounding speakers, musical, transparent, very balance. Considering they are only using anticable.I like them. For the price you can’t go wrong.

@indelibo you lucky dog! I am 29 numbers from you, hope by the end of this month, as Clayton stated. Please share your impressions.

I heard them at AXPONA and I liked their sound. Decently fast and plentiful bass, good 3d sound stage height and depth as an open baffle design would, a bit less refined in the midrange and upper frequency could use more definition.  

the bass and quick dynamics were the stars and made them worth the asking price.  

Has anyone with a 200 invoice number received the speakers?  I sent an email to Clayton a week ago requesting a revised ETA since he originally said end of April when I placed my order. He hasn't responded to my email.

terrapin77,

I wouldn't be too worried by a lack of updates, that seems to be normal as they are focusing on production. I spoke with them at Axpona and they said they were getting about 7 to 10 units completed per week....still not where they wanted to be, but better than they were. I received SN 00023 around 2/10, so you can do the math