Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
Aw, you sound annoyed.
see, there’s sarcasm to which you belittle me even more.

So not cool.

So I like the Magtech, and the McCormack amps are also top tier.

Anyway, as you said, even I guess.
  Your still mistreating and forcing sarcasm and attitude on me.
 Fine, no worries, I’ve been a door mat.

cheers, mate
@andrewkellley A few of things to consider with ML speakers.  The ESL X’s dip to 1.6 ohms at higher frequencies. Also the bigger the panel the more soundstage. The highs tend to roll of a bit so warm amps don’t always work well for certain types of music.

High current, preferably powerful enough to double going from 8 to 2 ohm would be ideal.  I personally didn’t like McIntosh amps with autoformers paired with ML.   I had the mc452 paired with my 11As and the sound lacked sparkle and clarity.  You may want to consider a Vitus amp (preowned older models), from personal experience they pair well with ML.  If you go tube make sure it’s powerful enough.  Power isn’t necessarily only for playing louder, it may let you hear more at lower volumes as well.
Another thing to consider, if you love soundstage maybe upgrade the speakers first then the amp.  Montis and 11As can be found a good deals preowned.
There is a nice pair of Parasound JC1's listed for $4500.  I've had mine for years and have no desire to upgrade.
These mono blocks are right at $6K and I am sure they will take the Mac in on trade.  In home audition for a couple weeks I believe. They gave me good money for an old Rotel amp when I bought my Steller 300.
Interesting custom ICe Edge/ Tube hybrid design.  Might be worth the effort/trial if the specs meet your requirements.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-stellar-m1200-monoblock-power-amplifier