Almarro 205 mkll

How can I find out the input impedance of my Almarro 205 mkll ?
srgarrell
I wish I could help, I had heard the company founder was either passed away or no longer in business...not sure which. I owned an A318B for years and manually biasing those big russian power tubes was always a trip. That cured me of my desire to "fiddle" with biasing. Now I go auto-bias amping, which someone called "like owning a self driving sports car" I had to chuckle at that one....to each their own is my motto.

Isn't this an integrated amp (mine was)? It's designed to accept line-level voltages not for connecting to a pre-amp. 
yes  it is an integrated but thought this info would be useful when selecting a phono preamp. Am I mistaken?

From my limited knowledge, The output from a phono box is "line level". I believe the standard is: RCA outputs 2 volts and XLR is 4 volts. Your integrated doesn’t know if the signal is from a CD player or a phono preamp. It just wants it to be the standard voltage so it can processes it normally. I don't think impedance comes into play like it does between preamp and main amp.
I think the input impedance of your amp is the resistance value of the volume pot (Based on the link provide by zkidd).

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/almarro4/schematics.gif