All in One Solution for Streaming

Looking for a all in one solution (streamer + dac + amplification) to hookup to an old abandoned pr. of original Sonus Faber Electa Amator for listening at the dining room table.

Priorities besides sound quality are price/performance and practicality.

Since amplification will surely be class D I see there are different module options, some better valued then others, so I would want the better considered options.

Since this is intended primarily for background music and entertaining  during dining wish to keep budget if possible at around 3k but am open to advice.

Thanks in advance to all.

rost

Others have bought a Naim unit (can’t remember model) for this purpose.  Can’t speak to sound quality, but I’m sure it’s more than fine for background music.

Naim all in one unit link:

"Enjoy your music any way you want with the award-winning Mu-so 2nd Generation. This versatile all in one wireless music system has unbeatable sound quality that will stop you in your tracks. Featuring the very latest music-streaming technology, this is the ultimate single-box system you and your music deserve. From up to 24bit high-resolution streaming to multiroom music with additional HDMI TV sound; the Mu-so guarantees an unforgettable musical experience".

NAIM uniti Atom has a non class D 40 wpc mule kicker of an amp and very competitive streamer / dac….