Anyone Streaming Tidal or Amazon Music HD on Marantz ND8006?

Does anyone have experience streaming Tidal or Amazon Music HD on a Marantz ND8006? Is it a stable experience? Is it clunky to use, or fairly easy? Appreciate your thoughts.

I am considering purchasing this, or a Bluesound Node 2i. The Marantz ND8006 could also replace my Schiit Modi 3 as a DAC, and also my Marantz CD6006. It appears viable to get 3 core uses from one piece of gear, but I don't want to do that if it works poorly as a streamer.
Thanks
jpipes
Can’t speak to the 8006 or Amazon, but I have a marantz AVR and streaming Tidal via Heos works well.
I am awaiting delivery on back ordered marantz pm7000n for third system, to replace a Bluesound Powernode 2.
BlueOS is a bit better than Heos, featurewise. But just in terms of reliability or robustness they are comparable. Imo. Ymmv.
Post removed 
Quick follow up here to share that I did purchase a Marantz ND8006 unit and am very pleased. It is in our main system connected to a Marantz PM KI Ruby integrated amp. It serves as three units in one, stand alone DAC, CD player, and streamer. All three work well and sound great to me. Amazon Music HD streams wonderfully, and Airplay 2 also works great.  Very pleased, and feel it is quite a value.
Post removed 
Post removed 
I own a Marantz ND8006 and am using the HEOS app on my Apple iPad to stream Tidal as a paying Tidal subscriber. The music is streamed in FLAC at 44.1KHz/16 bits. The streaming is very stable and the UI is satisfactory. I can also use the mConnect HD app on my Apple iPad to stream Tidal AND to stream Qobuz. The music is streamed in FLAC at 44.1KHz/16 bits in HiRez and up to 24/192 in HighestRez as the Marantz ND8006 is a UPnP player. The streaming is not always stable in mConnect and the UI is only adequate. You can also use the Roon app on the Apple iPad to stream Tidal and Qobuz as a paying subscriber. The stream is passed to the Marantz via AirPlay and the FLAC file is converted to an ALAC file before it is played. All in bit perfect 44.1/16. The Roon app is exceptional. I choose to play files from the Roon app, on my iPad, over AirPlay and the ND8006 delivers the music phenomenally. My speakers just disappear.