2024 Audio System Wish List

I’ve been doing this for years now- and it’s time for our 2024 wish list!

In 2023 I explored the world of room treatment and purchased a modest amount of products from GIK and Acoustimac, and for an approximate $400 investment, I was extremely satisfied how it really helped my music listening experience- far more than any $400 cable ever has.

My goal for 2024, as it has been for a number of years now, is to explore and add more music. Streaming has been a fantastic way of exploring new to me music, and in some instances after streaming an album, I also wound up buying it on vinyl.

I will probably add some more room treatment, but not much more.

What’s your audio goal for 2024? A new preamp? A DAC? More music?

Enjoy 🥂

128x128zavato

I am in the same boat as @doyle3433 and I am leaning towards small tweaks and room treatments. Thinking about a set of these under my TT or Server. 

Post removed 

@doyle3433  I have been well satisfied with my components for years. That’s not weird- it’s great! You reached a great place. Now it’s time to buy music 

Replacing my Aurender N10 steamer with an Aurender A20 streamer/DAC. Why? Because, I was so blown away when switching from a Bluesoun Node to the N10, the A20 with built in DAC is more than likely going to be an equally big upgrade.

Trip to Japan first, then I’ll se what I need there. Mostly records. I like'em with Japanese writing up'n'down and I like ones with OBI.