1954 Klipschorn Sound Reproducer value???

Hello. We bought a house that had this speaker in the basement. We're interested in selling it, but I don't know much about them. I know it's rather rare and a pretty special piece. Would any of you experts tell me what you think it's worth, please? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Here is a link to some pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bCxfMVesYvNbGD636

byrdste

A single speaker is almost worthless unless you just want to listen only to mono recordings like old Blues 78's or pre- 1959 LP'S.

They’re is still a market ,is the cabinet nice, have you tried to play it ? It has a date when it was made , a church or a center  used as a PA speaker , for its 104 db efficiency is great for any low powered amp. My friend got a beautiful pair of Labella in Rosewood from the $60s for $2k he was fixing a AC unit ,

he inquired the lady mentioned her husband had passed away and they were just sitting there for 3 years .  What a find. 

They’re is still a market ,is the cabinet nice, have you tried to play it ? It has a date when it was made , a church or a center  used as a PA speaker , for its 104 db efficiency is great for any low powered amp. My friend got a beautiful pair of Labella in Rosewood from the $60s for $2k he was fixing a AC unit ,

he inquired the lady mentioned her husband had passed away and they were just sitting there for 3 years .  What a find. 

Paul Klipsch, at the beginning, sold them as a single speaker, because of the abundance of monophonic recordings of that time. My best, MrD.