12 wire compared to Nordost Blue Heaven Speaker Cable?

This week I will get my new (to me) Denon 697ci to drive my Polk 8-T monitors. I have been using heavy gauge (12) speaker wire, but have a pair of Nordost Blue Heaven Speaker Cables coming. Will these cables sound any better than heavy speaker wire?

ristrettox6

I purchased "Hamburger Helper" from AliExpress and in tiny itty bitty print after the name on the box it read ('s Buddy).

I just have to add hamburger and...

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Starch, Wheat Flour. Contains 2% or less of: Modified Whey, Onion Powder, Color (caramel color, annatto extract), Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean, and/or sunflower oil), Spice, Monoglycerides, Sugar, Safflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent).

DeKay

I already answered you above.

"3. roxy54 I came here with no conception of "fake cables!" The "shame" here should be upon those who flared at me for asking a civil question."

Perhaps your response to dekay was accurate?

As others have said, it is very hard to believe that you thought that genuine Nordost cables would be that cheap. If they were, everyone would own a set.

I love it when people come in here to stir stuff up by pretending to play dumb. And then, when they're brought up to to speed by well-intended posters, they just double down and continue to play dumb. This is a worthless thread.