Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Driving it with an Atmasphere S30. Pretty amazing combo after about 30 hours of break in. Great definition and transparency. Even though my current digs don't allow for optimal placement, soundstaging and imaging are outstanding. Leading edge transient information is outstanding. Brass has that bite that you hear when live. Drums and cymbals have that snap and sparkle. Bass definatly goes down to at least the mid 30's in my room with great definition and speed of the leading edge of the bass notes making it very easy to follow bass lines. Music has great pace and drive that draws you into the music and lets you forget about all the hifi stuff. Even my non- audiophile wife said wow.
I don't know everything that's out there but I'm hard pressed to think of a better speaker for $2800.

BTW, my pair is in Ferrari red, purchased at a discount on Zu's Black Friday sale. They are gorgeous. If you can spring for it I highly rec. the high gloss finish of your choice.

Well, my matte black Soul Superfly arrived on Wednesday. Let them sit for three days until my dealer could get out and solder some spades and set them up. Really did Littld more than set up and listen.

Will report back at a later date but it is already obvious that they are, as I anticipated, keepers.

Mike
I wonder how these speakers would compare with my Klipsch RF-7? I would be driving them with a Cayin A88t with 16 ohm tap. Anybody compared the sound to klipsch?
Superfly's on the way! All because of u guys. Never heard of them until I came across this thread. Dam u guys!