Zafvino Silver Dart Graphene vs. ?

Happy Saturday!

Now that I've got my Harbeth 40.3 XDs settled in with the BAT VK3500, I'm considering upgrading my Zavfino Nova's to Silver Dart's. 

My question is for anyone that has experience with the Silver Dart's: Is there something else in the <$3K range I should be looking at, or not.

(and for sure, before I spend $3K I'll audition a few options from The Cable Co.) 

macg19
Post removed 

While I don’t have first-hand experience with the Silver Dart I’m currently using Zavfino speaker (Prima Mk. 2) and power (Prima Mk. 2 and Fina) cables in my system--and I really enjoy the them. If you have questions about the Silver Dart cables, you should email Ray (the owner of Zavfino), he responds quickly, is a straight shooter and very nice guy. He gave me objective advice when I was purchasing.

As others have suggested, Acoustic Zen Absolute are a fantastic match for Harbeth. I’ve owned the Absolute (which I used with SHL5+), they had such an organic and welcoming sound. To my ears, I find the AZ and Zavfino to have a lot of similar sonic characteristics.

I've also got Zavfino Prima speaker cables, and I am very happy with them.... 

BTW, I had the Dart power cable, and it was thee stiffest power cable I ever owned or tried. The IEC actually cracked/ broke!

Not sure how the speaker cables are created, but I bet their similar. So be forewarned...

ozzy