You've tried other amps and ended with Pass, please discuss

So I'm genuinely curious about this, and I'd like your thoughts.

You: Are a current pass owner who has tried a number of other amps and stuck with Pass.

Please discuss your speakers, your pass and what other amps you feel your current set up bested.

I won't opine, but may ask questions to those who are not specific enough.
One thing I've heard a lot is the terms "refined." I don't know what this means, so if you can compare to other amps with more detail, would appreciate that.
Thanks!

Erik
erik_squires
You are in every thread about people enjoying Class D
Yes, I do post a lot in others threads on the behavior of Class-D, especially into low impedance loads when I can see they aren't suited to get the best from the speakers..

But unlike you, they are not my threads Eric.

YOU ARE THE OP THAR STARTS THEM UP, and then go out of your way almost begging for others to feed your anxiety problems with Nelson Pass amps with negative reports posts (pills).

@erik_squires

So lets talk about integrity. Meaning, you have standards you hold others accountable to the same degree you hold yourself to.

You are in every thread about people enjoying PASS LABS and tell them that they can’t be enjoying PASS LABS.

OK, cool. So here I am talking Class D and you are upset ... at what exactly? "fishing for dirt?" What does that even mean in audio context? That Class D didn’t pay his taxes?

With the encyclopedia you’ve posted on why no one should claim to enjoy PASS LABS, what ethical or moral standard do you think you have to come in here and post about me asking open ended questions?

Lets say you were right, and the point of this thread was to bash Class D. It is not, but even if I was, aren’t you the kettle calling me very very black?

By what right do you have to run around here making people afraid of stating they like a particular thing and also attempting to chastise me for this thread?

Please explain how you square this up, because to me being a person of integrity means having some ability to observe your behavior and holding yourself up to the standards you are claiming for others.

Hello there. I am in my mid sixties and so I can't hear what I did in my twenties but...Brightest kills enjoying Hi-fi for me. I've had many Amplifiers over the years a Nice Krell 600c with a VTL 5.5 Ver.1 with B&W N Speakers, then moved to  fourteen year run with McIntosh MC 501mono blocks audio Research Reference 3 preamp and Tyler Acoustics Speakers both great systems with various front ends. My current system Pass Labs XA100.5 mono blocks, Sonus Faber Amati Homage Speakers with a Modwright LS 36.5DM full Tube preamp by far the best sounding system I've owned, it's true IMO that a little bit of colored sound is pleasing to my ears although I must say I could have lived and enjoyed any of the systems I've owned simply 
Pass Labs Class A Amplifiers are Amazing sounding and well made, please try to enjoy the music!

As I’m sitting here enjoying a nice cold beer and listening to music, I read this entire thread*. It was like a tv sitcom. I actually lol a few times. I love this loonie bin and everyone in it. Cheers inmates. 
*Day 38 in our house on lockdown, so that might have something to do with it. 
Thank you again to everyone who participated in this thread. As I’ve said before, I am particularly grateful for those who can share specific experience as to what they’ve tried, and what worked and did not work for them. Those types of insights, whether they end up with Pass or not, are incredibly useful to everyone who is looking to settle down with a final amplifier.

It gives me great joy to see another audiophile reach their happy place, wherever that may be.

Best,

E