Yamaha as-3000 with Denon dL-103R low output MC cartridges

Hi all, 
I own Yamaha as-3000, and I planned to buy Denon dl-103r low output MC cartridge to listen to vocals.
My concern is that can As-3000’s built-in mc phono stage put dl-103r to it’s fully potential or not.
any advises?
thank you.
128x128vuthecuongjapan
@mapman it has mc phono input. I just double confirm only so you means Yamaha as-3000 integrated amp’s mc phono stage can surely handle very well with very low output mc cartridge?
thanks
May not be a problem, but the Yamaha's MC section is set @ a "fixed" 50 ohms (100 ohms is the recommended load for the Denon).

DeKay
The input sensitivity on the Yamaha is a low .1mv and the output of the Denon is .25 mv. It will work fine!!
Thanks all of you. Very useful information.
@stereo5 what amp do you use? Integrated or pre/power amp? Thanks
I use a McIntosh C2500 preamp. The MC section has 6 impedance settings that I can change on the fly via the remote.  I also use it with a McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp. 
@dekay you advised Yamaha's MC section is set @ a "fixed" 50 ohms (100 ohms is the recommended load for the Denon). 
im sorry I’m totally noob here so what issue will happens at fixed 50 ohms against sl-103r?
In other words, you means dL-103r on as-3000 integrated is a no no?
Or you means 50 ohms is still can play with dl-103r, but 50 ohms cannot push dL-103r to its fully potential?
thanks on advanced.
Vuth...:

No, it may sound fine with the 50 ohm fixed load, but then you will not be able to experiment with other loads (you did mention "full potential").

Considering how positively the phono section of your amp is reviewed, and that it has enough gain, I would give it a go (and I'm not a gambler).

Perhaps it's possible to increase the load via cable choice and/or another method if you wish to experiment?

Anyone want to chime in on this?

DeKay
Thanks @dekay . Its much clearer now. Im sorry Im not English native so I confirm step by step:)
Vuth...:

Wow, an Audiosylum member for many, many years and this is your first post.

Welcome to the forums - konnichiwa.

DeKay
Thanks @dekay for encourage me.
Up to now Im playing with PC and usb DAC hookup to my integrated as-3000 above. Things so simple with things like wasapi on windows to get bit perfect etc. That's why up to now I not posted questions. But I actually has been read hundreds of articles here and there for learning and going down the road with correct path.

Now I just entered vinyl analog and things became too complicated to be aware of in advanced before press buy button:) However things getting simpler gradually.
Thank you very much. 
OK:

Here's a brief discussion of loading on this particular cartridge...

https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?t=89580

It seems that 100 ohm and above is preferred (as for the sound to not be too sterile/bright), but I again ask if this can be adjusted by the cable choice (meaning the cable from the TT to the amplifier)?

Anyone care to chime in on this phono cable question?

DeKay

Here's an article that may help...

I had the impedance reversed as a lower value will usually sound warmer (less bright).

It looks as if the cable (capacitance) is not that important with moving coil cartridges.

https://www.mysonic.space/phono-cartridge-impedance-loading

DeKay