Worth purchasing Accuphase P-300, C-200 and T-100?

Love vintage sound and look. Very happy with my current vintage setup. 

Just found a complete one owner with boxes Accuphase setup. All pieces are in great shape, work perfectly and have been loved their whole life. Also found a Luxman setup, that is also pulling my money from my wallet. 

Right now I have a Hitachi FET setup, that sounds wonderful! It took me a year to find all the pieces, but Accuphase has always pulled me in. Anyone have this setup? Any words of wisdom? What should I look out for or test out? What would the street value be for all 3 pieces? 

mswale

Those are early Accuphase components when they were made by Kensonic labs.  I would look for a bit more recent second hand Accuphase. 

You should in my mind also look at some Chord amps from the UK. It’s what Abbey Road Studios use and they know a thing or two about yur kind of music.

Interesting, not dynamic. Would say my listing is more grunge, with a double side of blues. Might like what I have more, maybe should keep saving up for McIntosh. 

I used to own P-300, C-200 combo in the ‘80s. Fond memories, driving IMF transmission lines. You’ll get a very clean, not overly dynamic sound with good soundstaging. If you are into classical or jazz: go for it, if into house and grunge rock: look elsewhere.