Widening Soundstage

Question for the Audiophile Experts

How do I go about widening my soundstage without moving my speakers further apart
I like the imaging i'm getting but want a bit more air in the music
Any ideas how to proceed
Check out my systems page for details on positioning and equipment
musicfile
Bobby,

Are you suggesting I toe them out
Both of the speakers ??
I'm worried about the Left speaker as toeing it out will interfere more with the diagonal wall in front (my staircase)

I have no intention of changing speakers the Sasons are fabulous speakers and will be in my possession for a long long time ..I'm just trying to optimize the room and my musical experience

Thanks to everyone for your informative replies
Pat
I think what Bobby P is suggesting is not toed out, but just rotate them outward a few degrees at a time. As you found out, straight ahead results in loss of imaging. Now starting at your original position, rotate them outward gradually. You may find a position somewhere between your original toe in and straight ahead that gives you the balance of imaging and soundstage width you are looking for.
Have you tried moving them closer together, maybe 18 inches or so each and with no toe in?

Sometimes really good speakers like these will surprisingly cast a wider soundstage when closer together relative to your listening position than when farther apart, depending on room acoustics.

My Dynaudio monitors will cast a soundstage from wall to wall, about 12 feet wide, when only 4 feet or so apart and 3 feet or so out from the rear wall in a 12X12 room with my listening position on a couch along the rear wall.

Another radical yet inexpensive idea would be to try a Carver Sonic Holography device with the speakers also located similarly close together.

I owned on for years and despite the fact that some here will ridicule it, it does in fact work as advertised to create a wider, deeper and more holographic soundstage in places where it otherwise might not happen.
Moving the speakers a bit closer together is another good suggestion. I also do not use an equilateral triangle for my set-up. My speakers are 4.75' apart and my listening position is 5.5' away. You can play around with percentages, but usually making the speaker to speaker distance 85% of the speaker to listening distance is a good place to start.

Agree with you on the Sason's as well. I was very impressed with those speakers when I heard them.