Why all or most audiophiles are men?

I googled to find an answer but no avail. Something very interesting. 
johnwern

Hey all! you going to Axpona 2024?

(PM me for a Party Invitation Sat 6pm)

Come by the Expo Hall Booth 9400

and enter to Win a First Watt F7 Amp!

Learn about a new Nationwide Audiophile

group ready to make some waves!!

Join a National Audiophile Organization!!

Audiofoundation.org 

Many women (& non-audiophile men) hate audio sound because all audio system in the world sound un-natural like the left speaker in below video which hurts and causes problems to many ears. The right speaker is modded with my natural sound technology. Audiophiles can adjust their ears for un-natural sound but women's can't do it and the un-natural sounds just hurts women's ears.

I make the natural sound speakers and audio system now and I was an audiophiles before and I can't (& I don't want to) listen other systems now. Adjusting ears for un-natural sound is an un-natural behavior for individuals and it is un-healthy.   Alex/WTA

My cousin a female introduced me to music .She sold me my set of speakers .A pair of Lafayette speakers . She had a killer Sansui receiver , big band equalizer , Technic turntable and Vinyl for days.

The gatekeepers are real.

@maguiar102 I don't buy anything without my partner listening with me. She gets sick of the chest-beating men, who seem to have something to prove with their systems. She also has BETTER ears than me, hence why her opinion is important as we like to listen together. 

It is nice to see another women in this hobby.

My wife can run rings around people, with logic and that is what is missing in audio, sometimes, is logic. Hence our systems are not expensive, but they sound good to us and we do not feel the need to go on the audio equipment merry go round.

We (my wife and I) are not the type of customers that audio companies want. They want people to hunt the latest and greatest.

You'll go far in today's world if you can come up with an explanation for this that implies women are superior to men.