Which Int. Amp with passive ATC SCM40

Hi all.
Have had to down size from Mac C2300 + JBL LSR6312 (acitive) to an integrated with the now selected SCM40. The room is awfully small. Listening distance is about 7ft and speakers will be 6ft apart. 
Due to the compact placement, a sealed box would be best, thus these speakers.

Music taste runs from Slayer, Metallica, Rammstein to Enya, Patricia Barber, Mary Black, The Prodigy ... mostly the heavier stuff..

Please help me by advising which amp will smoothens the highs (most heavy metal recordings accentuate the highs) and give me slam

ATC SIA2150 (adv : same make as speakers)  OR
Parasound Hint 6 (adv : tone control, phono stage)

Thanks
Jagjag
128x128jagjag
Thanks Kevin,
Nice to meet another one who appreciates music on the heavier side. Yes, Amon, Ensiferum, Eluvetie etc are on my regular list too. The new Testament with Gene Hoglan and Steve DiGiorgio are amazing. They might be coming to tiny Singapore next year. Never had Luxman on the radar. Will check it out. Thank you. 
I actually have my wife to thank for most of the more recent metal I listen to and the ATC speaker decision too. We were in a local hifi shop auditioning other speakers and she heard the SCM40. Ordered a pair same day. They were being fronted by probably $20k of Naim equipment which I didn’t think was the best match but nice enough. 
Appreciate the recommendation on new Testament. I’ll add it to my list on Roon for a listen. Tough to find well recorded heavy music.
There’s a nice Plinius Hautonga on US Audio Mart for $2495 (List $6000) that will have sweet highs and also has 200Wpc that should be plenty to rock your excellent SCM40s.  There are some reviews out there if you’re interested in reading further.  Best of luck. 
speakers are a horrible match for your room.  driver coherence and integration will be noticeably bad which will cause image wander between the drivers.  

sorry but hopefully you can do something different before it's too late.