Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@boxer12 

Thanks Tim. Got new power cables for my DAC and CD Transport, and the one for the transport needs some burn time, so, exploring my neglected CD’s and burning it in 😉

I’ve had the CBC on the 10b all day as I’ve been doing chores around the house. While eating dinner, I was emotionally struck by the song “unsolicited advice” by Charles Spearin.  Kind of cool to learn that can still happen.

carry on

I recently started listening again to PT for not that much time without having listening to them. Today I listened their come-back album Closure/Continuation, didn't disappointed me for the most part. My favorites were Harridan and the instrumental track: Population Three from the Deluxe edition.

Chevelle-This Type Of Thinking(Could Do Us In) CD. IMO one of the better 21st century mainstream rock bands.