Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Freshly US cleaned Brandi Carlisle "The Story" 

Spirit,

I'll look into BLH.
You guys always amaze me with stuff I have never heard of, wide ranging tastes....
War Dept. Adores Stephane Grappelli  - My Other Love

reminds me of dusty hard candy on the tea table at my aunts house...
spirit,

Wow! It didn’t take long for me to hit the buy button after a short audition of BLH. Thanks!
Stan Getz with the Oscar Petersen Trio.  Very first spin, it’ll never sound quite this good again... or will it...
Hopefully you cleaned it well first? You're chances of that will improve.
Santana III - very underrated album in my humble opinion. Toussaint L'Overture.. Excellent track

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny

REEL TO REEL
Beatles white album
Santana -  self titled
The Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream
Santana "III" is the one with the disembodied figure floating in space right? I agree.
@tomic601 

I had been reading the thread about that lp...........

Richard & Linda Thompson "Pour Down Like Silver"  Hannibal/PP/France

my favorite R&L record!
John Scofield Hand Jive.  Sounds fantastic!  Recorded 1993, released last year on Blue Note.  it's not unlike his "Groove Elation" in overall vibe, albeit less horn driven.  Groovy, spunky, shuffly jazz.  I dig it, but I am a big Scofield fan.
Post removed 
Talk Talk - The Color of Spring 

Talk Talk ‎– Life's What You Make It (12" Extended Version) (EMI 1984)

Ya the Santana thread is deplorable... dumping on a work not heard... like a blind man pissing on a Monet for poor color
@slaw - Man, you lost me. What is WLP, as in your suggestion of a WLP "No Secrets"?
Vangelis - "Heaven and Hell" (go)

I bought this record a long, long time ago, around 1978/9. Not sure why. Not sure how I had ever even hear of it (I was a rocker, not a "whatever this is"). Anyway, I've held onto it for a long time, but it's time to let it go. Just doesn't do anything at all for me, except one cut. And that one is a doozie. If you like Jon Anderson, check out this cut from "Heaven and Hell"

Vangelis (featuring Jon Anderson) - "So Long Ago, so Clear"
diggin' the Santana, but before a new day begins, wanted to make sure I got this timely song out there...

June Tabor "Valentines Day Is Over"

Andreas Vollenweider - "Caverna Magic" (...Under the Tree - In the Cave...) (keep)

Kind of New Age(ish), but excellent SQ. Not something I will listen to often, but interesting background music.
George Thorogood and the Destroyers - S/T (stay)

Was in the cull pile. Thought it would be a "go". But after listening, I think I'll keep it. Better than I remember....
Howdy folks,

Nirvana  - Unplugged (extended version with 2 LPs), SQ is VG+, vinyl excellent 

@boxer12  - between Modest Mouse and Radiohead, I think we would get along well, I need to check out more of your spins I am not so familiar 
Well, I for one am very glad to see this thread, or mainly a small group of music lovers that have stayed the coarse and have grown very much lately, into a much larger group.  Very Cool!