Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

have some friends over it'll be Bob Moses, Brooklyn Funk Essentials and Dead Can Dance

@papafrgog,

Glad you're posting here!
………………………….
Thelma Houston "I've Got The Music in Me" Sheffield Labs/D2D
I just noticed while putting the TH lp back in it's resting place, I have two copies. (I completely forgot). This other copy says it's a  "Treasury Edition" /ST 200. (The other is Sheffield Lab 2). Does that mean it's a re-issue?
Another listen to The Beatles "For Sale" from the UK/Blue Box after flattening. I continue to like this lp more & more (musically). Ultimately, It is what it is.
Ringo’s cover of Carl Perkins "Honey Don’t" to me is the stand out musically......sonically it is a 1/2 notch better that the other songs.
@slaw - That Marc Cohn record is awesome! Love it and I don't even have the MFSL version....
Patsy Cline’s Greatest Hits.
On the side table is a Sazerac and a candy dish full of woe.

Dave
Tambu  - The Cry
Fat Larry’s Band - Off The Wall
Explainer - Man From The Ghetto
Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me

@slaw -thanks.  I couldn’t help myself.  We’re now on to Depeche Mode  Dream On, Personal Jesus, People are People and my fave Policy of Truth.  Enjoy the music!
Hey to the newest two posters!
……………………..
The Rosebuds "Birds Make Good Neighbors"
Greensleeves by the Shoji Yokouchi Trio from Three Blind Mice.  What a terrific recording.  The first two cuts blew me away:  Willow Weep for Me and Moanin'.  The the guitar was so palpable, the cymbals shimmered, and I felt the low organ notes in my gut.  Big smile.
"SotW" is such a great record. Never received the accolades it deserved.
The Flying Burrito Brothers "The Gilded Palace of Sin" OP...this record sounds, uh...….. awesome!
Chris Hillman should sue The Rolling Stones for ripping off "Hippie Boy" and using it as a springboard for  ’Far Away Eyes".
@uberwaltz,

My weekend began yesterday. In any case...arms raised, hands held high/w.hands shaking, volume at the appropriate level...…. Hell Yeah!
@slaw 

I love Sat morning, wife at work, volume set to stun!

Hell yeah indeed!
"Rock out man! Montrose next?"

Uh huh.....but which Montrose? ;-)
Montrose? Ronnie Montrose?? or Gamma.???....
But then again, you really can’t go wrong....well, maybe Gamma IV (I really don’t care for IV, not even sure if it’s available on vinyl)
But ROCK on!!
Tempest  -  Live
Bull Angus  -  Free for All
Tucky Buzzard  -  Allright on the Night
Tucky Buzzard!  Far out man!  Love it.  Way ahead of their time and way underrated.  
Hey @730waters, ever hear the band Trickster?  They were a little more on the pop side of things but  you might like ‘em.  
Some classic great cuts being played today, great stuff!

Unfortunately the morning ended all too soon ... Lol.

Spinning a few cassettes right now but thought this one was worth a mention.

Shock Treatment ... The Edgar Winter Group.
@slaw 

Just streamed the Marc Cohn album - fantastic!

I am going to start looking for the vinyl.