Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I like Bob Welch. Great musician. Apparently we're thinking along the same line tonight...
Mick Fleetwood / The Visitor  
@slaw
Thought I was the only one who knew about Greg Kihn (not really, but....).
Anyway, greatly under appreciated in my NSHO.
Good selection.
Mynabirds "Lovers Know" ….again/from last weekend. Just had side 3 to go.
………………………….
@ghosthouse ,

Thanks brother.
Just got delivery of the new Hilary Hahn plays Bach Sonatas 1 & 2 - it has the best SQ of any LP I've bought in quite a while - its electrifying
Welcome @wqgq_641,
………………………………………….
Robyn Ludwick "Out of These Blues"
@boxer12,

That band name is familiar but I’ve never heard them that I know of.
The Fiery Furnaces put out a few albums. They are unique. People typically like them or hate them due in large part to their musical approach to a song can change several times throughout the same song. Much like Captain Beefheart or Frank did back in the day, but to a lesser extent.

The Magnetic Fields / Charm of the highway strip 

2 more Half Price Books Finds-
Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers-COC 591000- Fabulous Record
CSN- Deja Vu
My VPI Prime Signature is singing tonite.
Going to restart Ten Years After "Live From the Fillmore East"....from last week. (Surprisingly good sonics, very clear like it was recorded recently.)
It’s been a while, so I’m going to start playing my 45rpm Patricia Barber lps. First, one of my favorite finds this year... Valley Maker  "Rhododendron".
I felt the need to pull out "Big Station" Alejandro Escovedo before Patricia.

I'm going to try and complete my vinyl outings from AE this Black Friday weekend.
Finally, PB. Starting with my least favorite of her first (5 ?) lps, "Verse".  Much more of what I'd call an experimental jazz outing by her band, and less of the artist’ voice.
Finished listening to Chicago "S/T" /Rhino  ….no match for Transit Authority my friends. All night, I've been searching for something to get my juices flowing. Well, I just cleaned Tom Petty "Full Moon Fever". While he usually comes through for me, this was the next lp out of the box, I've yet to listen to. I like to go in order. Hopefully, this may get me going?
"Full Moon Fever". This lp has never been my go to TP lp for listening because it was so commercialized. It really sounds as about as good as one will ever hear it on vinyl as it does here, from the box.

Yes, I’m feeling involved in my listening now...…..

Really. I can always count on Tom Petty. No _hit! The first time I've been able to listen and enjoy one record in the last 9 or so hours without starting to think about (life).

On to side 2.
@slaw, isn’t that Terry Adams album killer? Terry has worked a lot with Ry Cooder, and is on some of his albums. But not in this kind of sound! Good for Bill Low.
@bdp24 ,

Yeah! Terry Evans "Puttin' It Down" is on the Audioquest label. All of their records have EX SQ.
Overture Overture Living Stereo Classic Reissue The New Symphony Orchestra of London - Raymond Agoult

LSC-2134
David Rawlings  "Poor David's Almanac"  Highly Recommended! One of my top lps in 2018.
Play Deep ... The Outfield.

A great British band that were largely ignored at home whilst playing too stadiums here in the USA.

Another of my $1 purchases.
Good to be here Slaw! And thank you.

I am working my way through cleaning and then playing 217 lps I bought for $1 each from my LRS. He had thrown a lot of good stuff into clearance boxes just to reduce inventory.

There are some bad ones of course but so far it is working out to be a great buy.
Gave him $200 cash for the lot so a little less than $1 each.