Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
McCoy Tyner - Mosaic Select Boxset [Mosaic 3CD '07, orig. 4 Blue Note albums rec. '68 - '70] Went to see the McCoy Tyner Quartet w/Gary Bartz sax in concert the other night, both still gettin' it done (also we were quite blown away by Eric Gravatt on drums, ex-Weather Report)
Ed Thigpen - "Out Of The Storm" [Verve LP '66] Oscar Peterson's longtime drummer, with Kenny Burrell guitar, Clark Terry trumpet, Herbie Hancock piano, Ron Carter bass
Harold Land - "West Coast Blues!" [Jazzland LP '60] Wes Montgomery guitar, Barry Harris piano, Sam Jones bass, Joe Gordon trumpet, Louis Hayes drums
Lightnin' Hopkins - "The Herald Recordings" [Collectables LP, rec. '54]
Roy Clark - "Stringin' Along With The Blues" [Capitol LP '66] All-instrumental set has Howard Roberts and Barney Kessel on backing guitars with Earl Palmer drums and Red Callender bass
Neal Hefti - "How To Murder Your Wife" O.M.P. Sndtrk. [U.A. LP '65]
Luciano Sgrizzi - "18th Century Italian Harpsichord Music" [Nonesuch LP '6?] Solo Baroque works by Scarlatti and several of his 'workmen' (as the liners put it) contemporaries whose names are unfamiliar
Eddie Costa's House of Blue Lights (I can't get over how much I LOVE the first track, and then the segue into the second)
Hank Mobley (BN 1568)
John Jenkins w/ Kenny Burrell (BN 1573)
Lee Morgan's Candy (1590)
J.R. Monterose (1536)
Sonny Clark Trio (1579)
'Round Midnight Claude Williamson's Trio (Bethlehem (Columbia Japan reprint 1992) mono)
A Garland of Red - Red Garland Trio (Prestige 7064 Japan pressing)
The entire MFSL Beatles Box

I know lots of Beatle vinyl-philes don't love this set, but man, it's the best sounding Beatles vinyls I have ever heard (well, I have heard some of the red vinyl Japanese set, and it's prob better, but I have not heard all of it0.

Loving the Beatles and Football on a rainy Sunday!!