Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

I don't know what's going on but on my screen, my avatar doesn't show up and there are a series of numbers & letters to the right.

@slaw the ModWright replaced a Pass designed Pearl 2 that I built a year and a half ago. It served me well. Great design. Quiet. I just felt I outgrew it with my recent upgrades to a SOTA Sapphire with Origin Live Illustrious arm. I wasn't really satisfied with the improvements in these upgrades until I got the phono upgraded. 

I purchased the ModWright used from a member here, with Amperex tubes (6922), so it sounded great right out of the box. In addition to an increase in detail, I think my listening experience is benefiting from an increase in gain. I tried a couple of different gain setting with the Pearl 2, but having to open it up and swap resisters every time I wanted to change was, of course, cumbersome. I believe when I had the gain running higher in the Pearl 2, there was an increase in noise levels.  

Anyways, I'm happy with the ModWright and am eagerly spinning through my record collection all over again. 

Cool @pierce911

Sounds great! Several posters here with a SOTA. My K&K Trio uses 6922s, currently running Reflektors. Have so far not felt a need for tube rolling. Happy listening!