What’s your opinion about Dali speakers?

I’m about to replace all the  speakers in my surround room.  One possibility is to one possibility are the Dali speakers but I’ve heard mixed opinions about Dali.

i will appreciate your thoughts about Dali  including the subwoofer,  any recommendations about other brands will be very much appreciated as long as your recommendations are about the same price range as the Dali.

djdemet

Dali hasn't really impacted the USA market as much as some of the other household brands yet, but I've found them to compete on a cost basis with them. When shopping for surround sound you're likely looking at paradigm, kef, klipsch, polk, revel, b&w and whatever BB has on sale. Dali has a huge lineup worth investigating.

I’ve owned Dali’s before & demo’d most of their line about 5 years ago..I didn’t care for the ones with the hybrid tweeter array.I felt the treble seemed disconnected from the mids & bass..I did like the simple 2 ways with silk tweeters & really like their mid bass/bass drivers.Those wood pulp units with the SMC tech seem to have a wonderful,lucid,tonally saturated sound that is addictive,ESPECIALLY with tubes or Class A SS driving them..
I do however prefer Dynaudio overall to the Dali’s..Dynaudios tweeters are IMO,SECOND TO NONE & their BUILD QUALITY seems superior...

I have the dali megaline 3 towers with ribbon tweeter it is a referance speaker.if you can find one used it's a bargain. They are quite tall but you can use 1 r 2 or three towers.they stack.