???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

"END GAME" ???

The phrase seems to be paradoxical to the interests of people on this forum.

Either I do not understand what the words are intended to mean, or another term is needed for what this is. Maybe "Holy Grail" is closer to the truth.

I could live with my Firswatt F6 for the rest of my days, same would apply to my Dynakit st-35. Both are very pleasant with appropriate speakers and room set-up.

Simaudio 700i V1 or 2

Coda CSib

Krell 300i (surprised this one hasn’t shown up yet)

The D’Agostino Progression too, but not exactly cheap

Depending on your speakers a true end game amplifier that you wouldn't want or need to ever upgrade is the SE84UFO25 by Decware.  Two of the most musical watts out there.  The Decware owner actually made the first amp for himself as a state of the art  SET amplifier.  It turned out so good that he offered at over three times the cost of the SE84UFO and now the Decware backlog is an over three year wait time. 

It's a niche product for people with speakers in the 100DB sensitivity range but is truly a piece of equipment that you can inexpensively tube roll and tune for the specific sound characteristic  you desire.