What's the deal with Vintage Tube Service?

I've tried very hard to buy tubes from Andy on multiple occasions, but I never seem to succeed. Very informative conversations, very little actual processing of orders... Am I the only one? 
redwoodaudio

Just thought I would add my 2 cents. Ordered tubes many weeks ago..every time I call Andy says he will fulfill the order in a couple days. Months go by without any action . Many will say well he just an old guy and moves slowly etc. Don’t fall for this bs the guy is either grossly incompetent or a pathological liar.

Also it should be noted I only have one post under this user name but don’t take my word for it just google the guy and you will see a myriad of complaints with others citing the exact same treatment

That seems a bit harsh. I have never had occasion to use him, but as a Canadian who routinely has to pay duty when ordering from the US, it's time for payback:

A superb, fast, seller of tubes that are all tested before shipping. Just a satisfied customer!

Check other reviews and you will see my assessment is representative of many others experiences 

Andy is slow but intends on quicker fulfillment. He has added online purchases to his website. I've used it and received excellent tubes.

andy has always come through for me, and is also good to talk to on the subject

he does get behind with orders but given time he delivers in my experience, but i can certainly understand people who don’t know him, want fast order fulfillment, these folks get awfully frustrated with him