What's the deal with Vintage Tube Service?

I've tried very hard to buy tubes from Andy on multiple occasions, but I never seem to succeed. Very informative conversations, very little actual processing of orders... Am I the only one? 
redwoodaudio

Showing 3 responses by hifi1234

Just thought I would add my 2 cents. Ordered tubes many weeks ago..every time I call Andy says he will fulfill the order in a couple days. Months go by without any action . Many will say well he just an old guy and moves slowly etc. Don’t fall for this bs the guy is either grossly incompetent or a pathological liar.

Also it should be noted I only have one post under this user name but don’t take my word for it just google the guy and you will see a myriad of complaints with others citing the exact same treatment

Check other reviews and you will see my assessment is representative of many others experiences 

I will call Andy once again to see if he can get my order processed from several months back. I just wish he would not take orders if he is too backlogged. I can understand a couple weeks processing time  but months to fulfill an order with him only him only responding on a reactive basis is unacceptable