What's the best EL84 amp?

My speakers have loved the two I’ve tried, both vintage. I would love to spend some money and get a great EL84 amp. Any suggestions? Not interested in an integrated. 

dhcod

I didn't read all posts.  I have been using Manley Stingray for almost 20 years. The EL84 tubes i have with this amp are Russian military ones, they are very reliable and sweet sounding. 

@dhcod Well you would have had to jump on the 405 so doubt we passed each other. At the time I lived in Santa Barbara 3 miles from Roger :) I have the only remaining pair of ESLs with the direct drive amps. One of these days I’m going to have to hook them up. Roger figured out a way to increase the dispersion of the treble in the panel to create better imaging. Roger mentioned to me it was something Jim Strickland was onto as well but Acoustat went by the wayside before the work could be finished.

@niodari The Russian military EL-84s (Soviet Era) and Yugo EL-84s were Roger’s preferred tubes for the RM-10. Both are excellent choices. I’m very curious about the Manley EL-84 amps and think a set of Mahis may be in my future.

@clio09 the Stingray came with Yugoslavian EL84s which were blown up quite soon. Russian military ones are close to permanent, i replaced i think just one kit (during 20 years) and two or three of them didn't give enough bias and I replaced them. I have a number of these tubes and may ship some to you.