What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
Beyond the Uptone USPCBs I have now found two cables with better resolution and noise suppression:
1. Oyaide Continental 5S, a pure silver cable. This in turn is again bettered by
2. Intona USB Reference. Over several other pure silver and other costly experiments, the Intona in terms of noise floor, Impulse and reverb and transparency and tone is top of class.
 use supra cable 5 meters
transparency sound
level with the best usb cables
90ohm tight control gives the sound, so it does not matter how expensive the cable are
now is coming a new supra  USB 2.0 EXCALIBUR A-B
one best cable in the world
supra  write
We have for a couple of years been developing an ultimate USB Cable, the result was USB Excalibur. Our goal was simple, to make the world's best USB cable, with no compromises or shortcuts. Excalibur is a premium high speed cable with improved data and power transmission, a complement to the existing USB series. Both the data pair and the power pair are optimized for their purpose, transmit data and power
4 meter cost 150 dollars

Get a sonore usb I2S conversion  granny ring makes a Excellent usb and other cables without the markup.

I see the Luddites are out again with their pitchforks decrying the sorcery of USB and other ethereal pleasures of the anointed  agnostic apostles of truth. It maybe witchcraft or the devil's works but cables do make a difference due to their satanic sorcery. In the words of Pete Townshend "I can't explain".