Wharfedale Elysian 4 Incredible build quality and sound, but made in China.

When I walked into the shop my eyes were struck by these gorgeous looking beauties. Then I sat down and took a listen and said to myself they must cost $20000.-25000. When the dealer told me $10000. I was floored. What the hell, how can this be? Then he explained they’re made in China. I thought to myself, well if they’re who cares they look and sound fantastic.
hiendmmoe

You haven't changed one bit. Before your comeback, people were praising your evenhanded, grown up and thoughtful commentary and almost elevated you to the level of a saint. Some of us countered saying you were no better informed, polite or non-political than any of us and they took exception to it.

I watched this thread to see when they'd chime in to say to you and CD318 to knock it off with the political commentary, the one sided, ill informed commentary, and maybe say something contrary myself, but that would have gotten your cheer leading squad all up in arms (since they are as one sided as you).

No, I just posted "there goes the thread", a meaning everyone here understands, and your comeback is where you left off when you stopped posting here a while back. Same old, same old. By all means, go ahead and use my words anytime you wish.

All the best,
Nonoise

Made in PRC products are in ur life every day. Some is of great quality and some not so much, pay your money and take your chances. 

@kennyc Your point of view is extremely « laissez faire » liberal.

Allow me to defend myself. I am not a liberal but am realistic. I avoid bitching about stuff I have no control over - it does not do any good but make myself miserable, nor to I advocate forming bitching parties where more people waste their time. Sure things can be improved, but this takes "action". Pining away on wishful thinking about how things "ought to be" of in your case "be as moral as I am"  is a waste of time unless it leads to constructive "action".

Let corporations rule. Monopoly is the goal. Corporations are here to plunder all ressources and exploit people for shareholders. This is the law. 

Now this just seems like a childish rant. Capitalism does have it's problems, but it's much better than the alternatives.  

First it is you who did not change a bit with your "sour" welcome...I spoke about your "attitude" toward me...not about political ideas.. It is you who for a welcome throw a sarcasm...And your UNJUSTIFIED sarcasm ( directed toward me and my friend ) was written in a thread about chineese product and the ethical reason to buy one or not... I spoke my mind to a friend...

I am used to talk amically with cd318 for a long time now...

You could not resist to throw a sarcasm for welcoming me ...I answered...

But our exhange him and me never need your ideological approval or censorship ...And DID NOT CONCERN YOU if in place of a rational argument you had only a mere sarcasm..

I dont bear grudge with people and i salute anybody here...I did not bothered you since my arrival more than a week ago, did i ?

But i dont accept your sarcasm PASSIVELY sorry , and i am free here to speak my mind with any friend ...

It is astonishing that you do the same as me giving your opinions with political narrow views and you dont accept if someone else speak his mind especially when larger views are expressed ... You post childlike sarcasm everywhere and everytime and me i dont have the right to discuss with a friend ?

Where is the post i throw at your head or my sarcasm about any of your political allusion since my first day here ? The last one of your post i had seen  was erased by the moderators, did i throw sarcasm at you because i am not on the same wavelenght ? No , because i know that being in dissent you dont WANT to discuss rationally.. Then i dont answer your posts if not INVITED...

I never adressed you... You did... Do the same...

You are an hypocrit, you accuse me to do exactly the same thing as you do every time you can, saying your political opinion... I have mine too a bit larger than your own... But me i dont wait hidden till the occasion is there to throw  accusation against you... Did i ?

As you said rightfully ...

There goes the thread...

But it was up to you to discuss with us  in a friendly manner  about your view .. Why not ?  Simple, you hate me... It was the same in the past with other character... Me i like to discuss but i hate nobody...

You haven’t changed one bit. Before your comeback, people were praising your evenhanded, grown up and thoughtful commentary and almost elevated you to the level of a saint. Some of us countered saying you were no better informed, polite or non-political than any of us and they took exception to it.

I watched this thread to see when they’d chime in to say to you and CD318 to knock it off with the political commentary, the one sided, ill informed commentary, and maybe say something contrary myself, but that would have gotten your cheer leading squad all up in arms (since they are as one sided as you).

No, I just posted "there goes the thread", a meaning everyone here understands, and your comeback is where you left off when you stopped posting here a while back. Same old, same old. By all means, go ahead and use my words anytime you wish.

All the best,
Nonoise