Warm, rich, smooth, 3d tube integrated amp, budget $6000

Hey guys sorry to ask again but now I'm considering a tube integrated for my vienna acoustics haydn grand, atc scm7 and yamaha ns5000. Want something, rich with forward mids.. something 3d sounding.

So far my top contenders are conrad johnson cav 45s2 and prima luna evo 400.  If it doesn't get super hot that would be nice but not mandatory.

Right now I'm using my elekit tu8600 which is a very good amp.. works well with grand haydns but not enough power for ns5k or scm7.

Thanks !

smodtactical

@drcjj thanks man... well written thoughts.. I have a local dealer who offered me a 1 week trial on the evo 400 so thinking about it

I second this recommendation!

The new Audio Research I-50 is an excellent.  $5,500.

Is the AR I-50 UL or triode? I'm guessing UL since I haven't been able to find any information saying it's either. 

Facten,Yes they dip to 3.5 ohms but that is in the treble region not the bass.In the bass they are more like a minimum of 4.5 ohms so are not a difficult load and that suggests they would be quite valve amp friendly.

Post removed 

Ok so I actually enjoy my bottlehead moreplay more than my reference 5se. The moreplay has a richer tone, more forward mids and surprisingly more depth and sounds more holographic.

So I want to go more in the direction of that kind of sound and ideally have something with a remote and something that has decent resell value.

My front runners:
Jadis JPS2
Vac Renaissance Mk V

Conrad Johnson ET7 or something older like Act 2.

-----------

Second tier options:

Cary SLP05

Prima luna evo 400