WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Unconscious, I forgot to add that I don't have HFC phono cables at present as I need XLRs to input into my BMC MCCI phono stage. I can try them on pcs, ics and speaker wires.
I know the manufacturer says they are all different chips, ie; different programming. But I'm curious what I'd do if I found something that worked and wanted to make them proprietary and as application specific as possible via surface area. Ya know, try to throw people off from using scissors or a hole punch on a speaker chip to make dozens & dozens of fuse chips and hawking em for two bucks a pop. Or cut larger chips into smaller ones or rectangles into circles. I'm curious if anyone's actually tried making smaller chips from larger chip sheets and using them in place of application specific sizes. I wonder if the recipe is the same across the board but the appropriate dosage is in the chip size or shape rather than 'programming.' Just a thought.
Salinas212, I think once you cut them the electrons will leak out.
Just kidding.

I doubt if there is much difference in the products. Perhaps some are a little more powerful than others. But, to be honest I don't know what they are made of or how they work. Give it a try, I'd be interested.
They're very likely like the Intelligent Chip, specifically "programmed" to produce photons with specific wavelengths depending on where they're placed. Intelligent chips, not the Orange ones, but ones programmed differently, can be used on cables just like WA chips. That's the beauty of quantum physics, the active ingredient in chips are grown in the lab according a specification, what output you wish.