Utah - How bout it?

I would be interested in starting something in the Salt Lake area. So few of us around.
Scott
flip
I have resolved my yahoo difficulty but I could not find the meeting location. I will be around after the 25th. How do I use the site to get a location, or do I e-mail somebody?
Heavystarch, I'm in Orem and we have another guy that lives in Provo as well. Aceto, you can check the calendar as well as the home page and there will be updates as to the when and where of our next meeting, you can always just e-mail me as well at henri_tero@yahooo.com and I can give you all the info. As far as I know we have one tentatively scheduled for two weeks from this weekend. I say tentatively because Jim Fosgate doesn't know whether he wants to host us on the weekend or a weekday.
Just wondering, I would like to participate if possible. E-mail me at cbuhl@yahoo.com if get togethers still happen.

Christian.
Yep, we're still here and meeting from month to month. I've sent you an invite to join a yahoo group we've been using for a mailing list. Anyone else who is interested in high-fidelity audio/video reproduction and gatherings in Utah can read more about us at www.utahaudiophilesociety.com. The site needs a little updating for upcoming events, but does have some additional info. Thanks,

Dan
VP - Utah Audiophile Society